Welcome to the 94th Congress of the European Orthodontic Society in Edinburgh.
Our programme is set against the spectacular backdrop of the city of Edinburgh, which is the ideal location for this event. Please use this opportunity to immerse yourself in Edinburgh’s culture, history and sights during our networking events.
The keynote speakers will cover a wide range of contemporary orthodontic topics and their scientific basis, promising an exciting mix of subjects that will be of interest to practitioners as well as the scientifically orientated orthodontic audience.
The main themes of the meeting cover:
- Contemporary treatment mechanics/Efficacy of Orthodontics
- Lingual Orthodontics
- Interdisciplinary Orthodontics/Orthognathic Surgery
- Impacted Teeth and their Treatment/Three-Dimensional Imaging
- Patient Centred Research/Quality of Life and Orthodontics
- Unwanted Side Effects of Orthodontic Treatment/Iatrogenic Effects
- Sleep Apnoea/Gnathology
- Craniofacial Development
- Free Topics
We are keen to stress that a large number of presentations are related to practical orthodontics and are ideally suited for colleagues who have just started their specialty practice and trainees.
I would also like to draw your attention to the lunchtime discussion organised by the Editor of the European Journal of Orthodontics.
We hope you have a pleasant stay in Edinburgh!
EOS President 2018